Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
In a matter of seconds it finds and scans all computers on your network and provides easy access to their various resources, such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders.
With freeware Advanced IP Scanner you can scan all IP addresses on your local network. The remote PC shutdown feature lets you shut down any remote machine or a group of machines running Windows. You can also wake these machines remotely with Advanced IP Scanner if their network cards support Wake-On-LAN functionality.
Advanced IP Scanner and Radmin remote control software are deeply integrated. IP Scanner lets you scan your network, find all computers running Radmin Server, and connect to any one of them with one click. The free Radmin Viewer needs to be installed on your PC for you to access a remote machine running Radmin Server. With Radmin, you can access the remote PC in Full Control, File Transfer, and Telnet modes.
For simpler batch operations on a subset of computers, you can add machines to a list of Favorites. Advanced IP Scanner will automatically load the list at startup. You can choose whether to scan your entire network or just the computers in Favorites list. You are also able to save your Favorites list for scanning purposes and other operations.
What Advanced IP Scanner does:
- Scans network in a matter of seconds
- Detects any network devices, including Wi-Fi routers and wireless devices
- Scans ports and finds HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RDP and shared folders
- Lets you connect to PCs running Radmin Server with one click
- Allows you to shut down computers remotely
- The opportunity to run ping, tracert, telnet and SSH commands on a selected computer
- Supports Wake-On-Lan
- Favorites list for easy network management
- Export to HTML or CSV
- Easy and user-friendly interface