Anti-Virus provides sophisticated real-time protection without compromise
- 21 Mar 18 - Media Player Codec Pack 4.4.8
- 21 Mar 18 - Zenmap 7.70
- 21 Mar 18 - SMPlayer 18.3.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Mar 18 - FastStone Capture 8.9
- 21 Mar 18 - Google Chrome 65.0.3325.181 (32-bit)
- 21 Mar 18 - RawTherapee 5.4 (64-bit)
- 21 Mar 18 - Viber for Windows 8.5.0
- 21 Mar 18 - BitDefender Free Edition 184.108.40.206
- 21 Mar 18 - Panda Free Antivirus 18.05
- 21 Mar 18 - Wavebox 3.11.0 (64-bit)
About Ashampoo Anti-Virus
Ashampoo Anti-Virus provides sophisticated real-time protection without compromise. Heavy on security, light on resources, virus, trojan, spyware and other malware is automatically eliminated without slowing down host PCs. Even zero-day threats are effectively neutralized using advanced behavior blockers. Ashampoo Anti-Virus is like a highly-skilled bodyguard that autonomously handles dangerous situations with as little user intervention as possible. Simply install and forget. Ashampoo Real-time protection neutralizes attacks as they happen. Behavior blocker monitors application behavior and also eliminates not yet classified threats such as zero-day exploits. On-access guard effectively neutralizes infection attempts during file operations... Read More »
- eScaneScan Anti-Virus 14.0.1400.2083
- AVGAVG AntiVirus Free 18.2.3046 (32-...
- Kaspersky FreeKaspersky Free 220.127.116.115
- ClamWinClamWin 0.99.1
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Antivirus+ 12.0.1153...
- ImmunetImmunet 18.104.22.16838
- ESET ScannerESET Online Scanner 22.214.171.124
- BullGuardBullGuard Antivirus 18.0.345.4
- AVG Rescue CDAVG Rescue CD 120.160420
- AvastAvast Free Antivirus 18.2.3827
- Avira ServerAvira Server Security 126.96.36.199
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 56 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware