Overview of all critical system settings and allows you to disable each one
- 23 Jun 18 - EagleGet 184.108.40.206
- 23 Jun 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.2....
- 23 Jun 18 - Tresorit 3.5.1455.780
- 23 Jun 18 - Grammarly 1.5.40
- 23 Jun 18 - Mailbird 220.127.116.11
- 23 Jun 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2589.0 (32-bit)
- 23 Jun 18 - Chromium 69.0.3471.0
- 23 Jun 18 - Godot Engine 3.0.4 (64-bit)
- 22 Jun 18 - MacDrive Standard 10.5.4.9
- 22 Jun 18 - WavePad Sound Editor 8.13
About Ashampoo AntiSpy
During Windows setup many of these settings are pre-configured and in many cases it remains unclear to what extent Windows 10 will send out usage data. Do you really want to allow Windows 10 to access your calendar, emails, your location and many other settings? With Ashampoo AntiSpy for Windows® 10, you decide! Access all of your settings with ease.Ashampoo AntiSpy for Windows® 10 gives you an overview of all critical system settings and allows you to disable each one at the click of a button. Two included presets allow you to disable any reporting to Microsoft or rely on recommendations by Ashampoo security experts.Windows 10 offers many comfort features such as the virtual assistant Cortana that can make everyday life easier for ... Read More »
- MechanicSystem Mechanic Professional 17.5...
- StellarStellar Phoenix Windows Data Reco...
- NTLiteNTLite 18.104.22.16820 (32-bit)
- Avast CleanupAvast Browser Cleanup 12.1.2272.1...
- Norton RemoveNorton Removal and Reinstall Tool...
- SafeEraseO&O SafeErase Professional 12.3.1...
- iSeePasswordiSeePassword Windows Password Rec...
- DiskDiggerDiskDigger 22.214.171.1241
- Revo ProRevo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.1
- Disk DirectorAcronis Disk Director 12 Build 12...
- GeekGeekUninstaller 126.96.36.199
- CloverClover 3.4.3
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware