Autodesk Design Review 2013 184.108.40.206 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Autodesk Design Review 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Autodesk Design Review CAD viewer software lets you view, mark up, print, and track changes to 2D and 3D files for free—without the original design software. Work with a variety of file formats, including: DWF, DWFx, DWG, and DXF (requires installation of free DWG TrueView software); Adobe PDF; as well as image file types such as.bmp, .jpg, .gif, .pcx, .pct, .png, .rlc, .tga, .tif, .mil, .cal, and more.
Autodesk Design Review Features:
- Increase efficiency — Use intuitive tools to measure, mark up, and review 2D and 3D designs on the desktop.
- Enhance communication — Share changes with your extended team and stakeholders, even if they don’t have the original design software.
- Reduce costs — Eliminate paper and avoid misunderstandings.
- Improved performance — Take advantage of enhanced features and tools for DWF Viewer and Volo View users.
- View — Open and view high-resolution drawings, maps, and models.
- Measure — Measure parts, areas, surfaces, and dimensions for more accurate communication.
- Mark up and annotate — Add comments, information, and suggestions for design changes to 2D and 3D files.
- Track and import changes — Manage, track, and import changes back to the original design software to complete the review cycle.
- Print — Experience the same print fidelity as the original design software.
Note: Software requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.