What's new in this version:
- Measure 2D angles. You can now measure 2D angles on drawings.
- Dynamic stamps. These newly added stamps automatically can include your user name, time, date, and filename to 2D drawings.
- Customize markup status highlight colors. This new general option enables you to apply custom color highlighting to For Review, Question, and Done statuses.
- Apply the original scale. You can return a 2D drawing to its originally published scale after a custom scale has been set.
- Select DWG TrueView to import DWG files instead of AutoCAD. When both AutoCAD® and DWG TrueView™ are installed on the same computer, Design Review uses AutoCAD to open DWG files. Design Review now enables you to select DWG TrueView to open DWG files instead of AutoCAD.
- Lock and unlock multiple markups in the Markups palette. Make multiple selections in the Markups palette and click one of the lock icons to change the security of them all. This capability now matches the right-click Lock functionality previously only available on the canvas context menu.
- One-click access to useful Autodesk 360 services. Use the Resources tab to view Autodesk 360 resources on the Web related to Design Review.