Comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations
- 21 Aug 18 - GIMP 2.10.6
- 21 Aug 18 - RegCool 1.083
- 21 Aug 18 - Avira Phantom VPN 188.8.131.52160
- 21 Aug 18 - F-Secure Freedome VPN 2.22.5580.0
- 21 Aug 18 - Tenorshare ReiBoot 184.108.40.206
- 21 Aug 18 - Riot 0.16.1 (64-bit)
- 21 Aug 18 - Droid Transfer 1.27
- 21 Aug 18 - Uplay 67.0.5757.0
- 21 Aug 18 - O&O Defrag Professional 21.2 (64-bit)
- 21 Aug 18 - Navicat for MySQL 12.1.6 (64-bit)
About Autoruns for Windows
This utility, which has the most comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations of any startup monitor, shows you what programs are configured to run during system bootup or login, and shows you the entries in the order Windows processes them. These programs include ones in your startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys. You can configure Autoruns for Windows to show other locations, including Explorer shell extensions, toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, and much more. Autoruns goes way beyond the MSConfig utility bundled with Windows Me and XP.Autoruns' Hide Signed Microsoft Entries option helps you to zoom in on third-party auto-starting images that have been added to your system... Read More »
- Undelete PlusUndelete Plus 3.2.2
- RecuvaRecuva 1.53.1087
- CCleanerCCleaner 5.45
- WinToFlashWinToFlash Lite 1.13.0000
- Disk DefragAuslogics Disk Defrag 220.127.116.11
- Anti-BeaconSpybot Anti-Beacon 2.2
- DiskDiggerDiskDigger 18.104.22.16891
- MiniTool PhotoMiniTool Photo Recovery 3.0
- Disk DirectorAcronis Disk Director 12 Build 12...
- BleachBitBleachBit 2.0
- MechanicSystem Mechanic Professional 17.5...
- iSeePasswordiSeePassword Windows Password Rec...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware