Comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations
- 26 May 18 - SetPoint 6.68 (64-bit)
- 26 May 18 - IPVanish 126.96.36.199
- 26 May 18 - Wise Auto Shutdown 1.72
- 26 May 18 - Wise Memory Optimizer 3.61.105
- 26 May 18 - Postbox 6.1.0
- 25 May 18 - BlueStacks App Player 188.8.131.528
- 25 May 18 - Advanced SystemCare Free 184.108.40.206
- 25 May 18 - AutoHotkey 1.1.29.00
- 25 May 18 - Rainlendar Lite 2.14.2 (64-bit)
- 25 May 18 - WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.0.3
About Autoruns for Windows
This utility, which has the most comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations of any startup monitor, shows you what programs are configured to run during system bootup or login, and shows you the entries in the order Windows processes them. These programs include ones in your startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys. You can configure Autoruns for Windows to show other locations, including Explorer shell extensions, toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, and much more. Autoruns goes way beyond the MSConfig utility bundled with Windows Me and XP.Autoruns' Hide Signed Microsoft Entries option helps you to zoom in on third-party auto-starting images that have been added to your system... Read More »
- ParagonParagon Partition Manager 2014 Fr...
- RegSeekerRegSeeker 4.7
- DiskDiggerDiskDigger 220.127.116.111
- DefragglerDefraggler 2.21.993
- MiniTool PhotoMiniTool Photo Recovery 3.0
- UninstallerWise Program Uninstaller 2.24.119
- AVG RemoverAVG Remover 18.104.22.168
- Should IShould I Remove It 1.0.4 Build 36...
- Paragon HardParagon Hard Disk Manager Profess...
- UltraDefragUltraDefrag 7.0.2 (32-bit)
- Nero TuneItUpNero TuneItUp Free 22.214.171.124
- Latency OptLatency Optimizer 4.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware