One of the most popular anti-virus software for Windows
- 26 Apr 18 - Vivaldi 1.15.1147.36 (64-bit)
- 25 Apr 18 - MSI Afterburner 4.5.0
- 25 Apr 18 - SourceTree 188.8.131.52
- 25 Apr 18 - PSPad 5.0.0 Build 277
- 25 Apr 18 - WinSnap 4.6.4
- 25 Apr 18 - Futuremark SystemInfo 5.9.665.0
- 25 Apr 18 - Avira System Speedup 184.108.40.20679
- 25 Apr 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.2
- 25 Apr 18 - ESET Internet Security 220.127.116.11 (64-bit)
- 25 Apr 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 18.104.22.168 (64-bit)
About Avast Free Antivirus
Avast Free Antivirus provides the essential security you need to protect your PC from hackers and thieves. In addition to the best antivirus and anti-malware protection possible, the new Home-Network Scanner scans your network for any issues, while Browser Cleanup lets you remove annoying plugins, and SmartScan allows for one-click scanning. For the first time ever, you can protect your home network devices, such as routers and wireless devices, from hacker attacks. Protect your Windows with the best free antivirus on the market today. Download Avast Free Antivirus offline installer for PC and anti-spyware protection for your PC, Mac and Android from FileHorse now. The newest version of the most-trusted security in the world is ready, ... Read More »
- Avira ServerAvira Server Security 22.214.171.124
- Ashampoo AVAshampoo Anti-Virus 2016 1.3.0
- AVG Rescue CDAVG Rescue CD 120.160420
- BullGuardBullGuard Antivirus 18.0.345.4
- ClamWinClamWin 0.99.1
- BitdefenderBitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018 B...
- TrustPortTrustPort Antivirus 2017 126.96.36.199...
- eScaneScan Anti-Virus 14.0.1400.2091
- Dr.WebDr.Web Anti-virus 11.0.7.02280
- K7 Anti-VirusK7 Anti-Virus Premium 15.1.0322
- Panda DomePanda Dome (Panda Free Antivirus)...
- Avast PremierAvast Premier 18.3.2333.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 55 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware