One of the most popular anti-virus software for Windows
- 20 Jul 18 - iTools 220.127.116.11
- 20 Jul 18 - SourceTree 18.104.22.168
- 20 Jul 18 - doPDF 9.4.241
- 20 Jul 18 - TagScanner 6.0.30
- 20 Jul 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2601.0 (32-bit)
- 20 Jul 18 - AnyDesk 4.2.2
- 20 Jul 18 - Avira System Speedup 22.214.171.12462
- 20 Jul 18 - Avira Optimization Suite 126.96.36.19971
- 20 Jul 18 - Avira Free Security Suite 188.8.131.5271
- 20 Jul 18 - Google Toolbar 7.5.8321.2252 (IE)
About Avast Free Antivirus
Avast Free Antivirus provides the essential security you need to protect your PC from hackers and thieves. In addition to the best antivirus and anti-malware protection possible, the new Home-Network Scanner scans your network for any issues, while Browser Cleanup lets you remove annoying plugins, and SmartScan allows for one-click scanning. For the first time ever, you can protect your home network devices, such as routers and wireless devices, from hacker attacks. Protect your Windows with the best free antivirus on the market today. Download Avast Free Antivirus offline installer for PC and anti-spyware protection for your PC, Mac and Android from FileHorse now. The newest version of the most-trusted security in the world is ready, ... Read More »
- SmadavSmadav Antivirus 2018 Rev 12.0
- Avira ServerAvira Server Security 184.108.40.206
- Sophos HomeSophos Home 1.2.11
- Avira ProAvira Antivirus Pro 220.127.116.11
- G DATAG DATA AntiVirus 18.104.22.168
- Baidu AntivirBaidu Antivirus 2015 22.214.171.124966
- AviraAvira Free Antivirus 126.96.36.199
- BitDefenderBitDefender Free Edition 188.8.131.52...
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Antivirus+ 12.0.1153...
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus...
- Kaspersky FreeKaspersky Free 184.108.40.2065
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewa...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware