Quickly get your business back up and running after system crashes
About AVG Rescue USB
AVG Rescue USB (For USB stick) repairs system crashes and returns your systems to operating at full capacity. If malware gets past your security software, you can quickly get your PC back up and running smoothly. AVG resellers have been using this same solution to recover their customers' infected systems and now it's available to your business, free of charge. It's a clean bill of health for your system — without the bill.The AVG Rescue CD is provided in two versions: an ISO image that can be easily burned to an optical disk (CD), or a compressed version that can be installed to a bootable flash drive (USB). Once this is done, you can simply boot from the drive of choice directly to the AVG menu, where you can scan for viruses, edit ... Read More »
- 22 Jan 18 - Snipaste 1.16.2 (64-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - GOG Galaxy 220.127.116.11
- 22 Jan 18 - Opera 50.0 Build 2762.67 (32-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - RogueKiller 18.104.22.168
- 22 Jan 18 - Cyberfox 52.6.1 (64-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - QTranslate 6.5.0
- 22 Jan 18 - Simple Sticky Notes 4.1
- 22 Jan 18 - IObit Malware Fighter Free 22.214.171.12488
- 22 Jan 18 - WhatsApp for Windows 0.2.8082 (64-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - NetWorx 6.1.1
- Baidu AntivirBaidu Antivirus 2015 126.96.36.199966
- AVG Rescue CDAVG Rescue CD 120.160420
- Norton ScanNorton Security Scan 188.8.131.52
- Avira ServerAvira Server Security 184.108.40.206
- Ashampoo AVAshampoo Anti-Virus 2016 1.3.0
- NANO AntivirusNANO Antivirus Pro 220.127.116.11551
- EssentialsMicrosoft Security Essentials 4.1...
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus...
- Rescue DiskKaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.32.17
- ClamWinClamWin 0.99.1
- 360 Security360 Total Security Essential 8.8....
- Dr.WebDr.Web Anti-virus 18.104.22.16890
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware