Free Antivirus Trusted by Millions Of Users Around the World
- 26 Apr 18 - Vivaldi 1.15.1147.36 (64-bit)
- 25 Apr 18 - MSI Afterburner 4.5.0
- 25 Apr 18 - SourceTree 220.127.116.11
- 25 Apr 18 - PSPad 5.0.0 Build 277
- 25 Apr 18 - WinSnap 4.6.4
- 25 Apr 18 - Futuremark SystemInfo 5.9.665.0
- 25 Apr 18 - Avira System Speedup 18.104.22.16879
- 25 Apr 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.2
- 25 Apr 18 - ESET Internet Security 22.214.171.124 (64-bit)
- 25 Apr 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 126.96.36.199 (64-bit)
About Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Free Antivirus is an award-winning Antivirus software that provides comprehensive protection against all types of threats, secures your data, protects your privacy and ensures your PC remains virus-free. Avira detects 99.99% of malware. Cloud-based scanning for unparalleled security and lightning Fast Performance. Download Avira Antivirus Offline Installer Setup! Avira Free Antivirus now includes protection cloud technology Built upon the same award-winning technology found in premium products, Avira Free Antivirus helps keep your PC malware-free while protecting your privacy. Lightweight and powerful, Avira Free Antivirus offers Real-Time malware detection, privacy tools and safety ratings for your search results. If you're looking f... Read More »
- Quick HealQuick Heal Antivirus Pro 17.00 (3...
- NOD32NOD32 AntiVirus 188.8.131.52 (32-bit...
- Avast PremierAvast Premier 18.3.2333.0
- Baidu AntivirBaidu Antivirus 2015 184.108.40.206966
- ImmunetImmunet 220.127.116.1138
- KasperskyKaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 18.0.0....
- ClamWinClamWin 0.99.1
- Dr.WebDr.Web Anti-virus 11.0.7.02280
- BullGuardBullGuard Antivirus 18.0.345.4
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Antivirus+ 12.0.1153...
- ESET ScannerESET Online Scanner 18.104.22.168
- Avast ProAvast Pro Antivirus 18.3.2333
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware