BatchPhoto is a batch photo editing software for Windows PC
- 17 Jun 18 - CopyQ 3.5.0
- 17 Jun 18 - DocFetcher 1.1.20
- 17 Jun 18 - iTools 22.214.171.124
- 17 Jun 18 - ComboFix 126.96.36.199
- 17 Jun 18 - GOM Player 188.8.131.5290
- 17 Jun 18 - App Builder 2018.94
- 17 Jun 18 - DesktopOK 5.33 (64-bit)
- 17 Jun 18 - Chromium 69.0.3464.0
- 17 Jun 18 - Norton Virus Definitions 17th June 2018 (...
- 16 Jun 18 - FastStone Capture 9.0
BatchPhoto is a powerful photo manipulation program for Windows and Mac that makes it easy to add date/time stamps, resize, convert, watermark, touch-up, apply special effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation! Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.Do you have repeatable and predictable actions to apply to your massive photo collection? Actions like: resizing, converting, cropping, watermarking, date stamping, renaming, and so on? Since 2005 we've been working to make BatchPhoto the best tool for automating those repeatable actions!With BatchPhoto you can Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF,... Read More »
- Easy GIFEasy GIF Animator 7.3
- MayaAutodesk Maya 2018.3
- SnipasteSnipaste 1.16.2 (32-bit)
- ACDSee ProACDSee Photo Studio Professional...
- ExpressPCBExpressPCB 7.5.0
- DWG TrueviewAutodesk DWG Trueview 2018 22.0.5...
- IconWorkshopAxialis IconWorkshop 6.91
- PhotoPadPhotoPad Image Editor 4.04
- CaptorScreenshot Captor 4.29.0
- 4K Stogram4K Stogram 2.6.13
- IcoFXIcoFX 3.1
- Screen To GifScreen To Gif 2.13.3
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware