BurnAware Free 6.9.3Date added: March, 4th 2014 - Freeware
BurnAware Free 6.9.3
Windows (All Versions)
Editor / User Rating:/
Author / Product:
BurnAware Free is a fully featured utility that gives you power over every aspect of disc burning process - from copying and managing backup discs, to burning all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs. It can work with all types of data, digital photos, audio files, videos, and can also create disk copies, multisession and bootable discs. Is its name suggests, BurnAware and all of its powerful features are 100% free.
Free version of BurnAware software comes with the full support for working with all types of data discs, all types of music and video discs, copying discs, working with bootable discs and managing rewriteable discs. There are no limits on how much disc you can make, and you can use this app for as long as you want. However if you want to access more advanced features, Premium version that costs ($29.95 for single purchase for 1 PC user) unlocks the ability to copy disc to discs if you have multiple disk drives, extraction of audio WAV files, and recover unreadable discs. The most expensive Pro version ($39.95 for single purchase for 1 PC user) unlocks recording to multiple disk drives and ability to use those discs for your own commercial purposes.
Main interface of the app is showcasing easy to identify icon shortcuts that are separated in four categories – Data, Multimedia, Disc Images and Utilities. This simple approach makes BurnAware Free extremely intuitive for both novices and seasoned PC users.
- Burn, backup or copy your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
- Append or update Multisession discs.
- Burn standard or boot disc images.
- Create Bootable CD or DVD.
- Create Audio CDs.
- Create DVD-Video discs and MP3 CDs/DVDs.
- Make standard or boot disc images.
- Copy disc to ISO image.
- Erase and Verify.
- Lowest CPU usage while burning and copying
- Easiest-to-use, multilingual user interface
- On-the-fly burning
- Supports all types of optical drives and discs
- Uses the most fastest and stable burning engine
- Supports all major audio and disc image formats
- Does not require the .NET framework or additional drivers
- Supports Windows 8 and Windows XP/Vista/7 (both 32 and 64-bit)