Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray or convert selected titles to a mobile format such as .mp4, .mkv for your device.
CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, and any device running Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C).
There is no need to install a third party driver, since an internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed. Convert your 3D Blu-ray to .mkv and take advantage of the high compression standard H.265/HEVC. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partially to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compress BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration
- 3D support for .mkv files
- H.265/HEVC high compression standard
Note: 21 days trial version. About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays.