Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Code Compare is a free tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. Code Compare integrates with all popular source control systems: TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial, and Perforce. Code Compare is shipped both as a standalone file diff tool and a Visual Studio extension. Free edition of Code Compare enables developers to perform most of the tasks related to source comparison.
Code Compare Features:
- Two-way text comparison and merge
- Folder comparison and merge
- Visual Studio integration
- Windows Explorer integration
- Command line interface and VCS integration
- Text editor with search and bookmarks
- Use Intellisense while comparing code
- Syntax highlighting for multiple languages
- Show changes within compared code lines
Note: Requires .NET Framework.