Comodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0.6111 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Comodo Cleaning Essentials (32-bit) 2017 full offline installer setup for PC
Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) is a set of powerful security tools designed to help users identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from Windows computers. Designed as a portable application, the software requires no installation and can be run directly from removable media such as a USB key. Comodo Cleaning Essentials is awesome security tool!
An advanced system monitoring tool that allows users to identify, monitor and stop potentially unsafe processes that are running on endpoint systems. Uniquely for a product of its type, KillSwitch leverages Comodo's huge whitelist database to isolate untrusted processes with an extremely high degree of accuracy – improving IT operational efficiency by reducing false positives and cutting the amount of time spent troubleshooting an endpoint machine.
Fully featured malware scanner capable of unearthing and removing viruses, rootkits, hidden files and malicious registry keys hidden deep within a system. The scanner is highly configurable, uses the latest heuristic techniques to detect previously unknown viruses, features first-class malware removal capabilities and is capable of detecting hidden drivers and services loaded during system start-up.
Comodo Cleaning Essentials Features:
- Instantly identify and stop every untrusted process
- running on an endpoint with a single click
- Powerful antivirus scanner capable of removing malware, rootkits, hidden files and malicious registry keys hidden deep within a system
- Forensic level stats and graphs allow internal processes and resource usage to be analyzed with unrivaled granularity
- Integration with Comodo cloud scanners provides real-time safety verdicts for unknown processes
- Perfect for ensuring network endpoints are totally clean of threats
- No installation required – can run direct from USB or user desktop via RDP