Identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from infected PC
- 16 Jan 18 - Java JDK 9.0.4 (64-bit)
- 16 Jan 18 - Java JRE 9.0.4 (64-bit)
- 16 Jan 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 162 (32-bit)
- 16 Jan 18 - CCleaner 5.39
- 16 Jan 18 - VirtualBox 5.2.6 Build 120293
- 16 Jan 18 - Confide 1.5.7
- 16 Jan 18 - GPU-Z 2.6.0
- 16 Jan 18 - iMyFone Umate Pro 5.0.0
- 16 Jan 18 - Uplay 188.8.131.5238
- 16 Jan 18 - K7 TotalSecurity 15.1.0315
About Comodo Cleaning Essentials (32-bit)
Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) is a set of powerful security tools designed to help users identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from Windows computers. Designed as a portable application, the software requires no installation and can be run directly from removable media such as a USB key. Comodo Cleaning Essentials is awesome security tool!KillSwitchAn advanced system monitoring tool that allows users to identify, monitor and stop potentially unsafe processes that are running on endpoint systems. Uniquely for a product of its type, KillSwitch leverages Comodo's huge whitelist database to isolate untrusted processes with an extremely high degree of accuracy – improving IT operational efficiency by reducing false positives ... Read More »
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- UVKUVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.8.0.0
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 184.108.40.206...
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- Trojan KillerTrojan Killer 2.0.21
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 220.127.116.11
- Dr.Web KatanaDr.Web Katana 18.104.22.16840
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.09.1....
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2017.12.1.8...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware