Combination of virus monitoring, autosandbox and behavior analysis
- 25 Apr 18 - MSI Afterburner 4.5.0
- 25 Apr 18 - SourceTree 184.108.40.206
- 25 Apr 18 - PSPad 5.0.0 Build 277
- 25 Apr 18 - WinSnap 4.6.4
- 25 Apr 18 - Futuremark SystemInfo 5.9.665.0
- 25 Apr 18 - Avira System Speedup 220.127.116.1179
- 25 Apr 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.2
- 25 Apr 18 - ESET Internet Security 18.104.22.168 (64-bit)
- 25 Apr 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 22.214.171.124 (64-bit)
- 25 Apr 18 - App Builder 2018.78
About Comodo Cloud Antivirus
Comodo Cloud Antivirus uses a powerful combination of virus monitoring, auto-sandbox and behavior analysis technologies to immediately protect your computer from all known and unknown malware.Key Benefits of Comodo Cloud Based Antivirus: Threat identification and containment engine provides total protection while allowing you to run any application you want Goes beyond traditional Antivirus by protecting you against unknown threats that haven’t yet been discovered Light on system resources. Cloud-based scanning and online file look-up means it will easily run on older hardware Set and forget protection. Real-time virus monitoring and automatic sandboxing of unknown files keeps you 100% safe while you get on with your day Consta... Read More »
- Norton ScanNorton Security Scan 126.96.36.199
- ClamWinClamWin 0.99.1
- ImmunetImmunet 188.8.131.5238
- Quick HealQuick Heal Antivirus Pro 17.00 (3...
- ESET ScannerESET Online Scanner 184.108.40.206
- BullGuardBullGuard Antivirus 18.0.345.4
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus...
- Dr.WebDr.Web Anti-virus 11.0.7.02280
- NOD32NOD32 AntiVirus 220.127.116.11 (32-bit...
- BitdefenderBitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018 B...
- TrustPort USBTrustPort Antivirus USB Edition 2...
- F-SecureF-Secure Antivirus 17.193
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware