Combination of virus monitoring, autosandbox and behavior analysis
- 16 Jul 18 - Smart Defrag 6.0.1 Build 116
- 16 Jul 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.5....
- 16 Jul 18 - SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7.1.6
- 16 Jul 18 - Polaris Office 8.1.650.29602
- 16 Jul 18 - Cloudevo 220.127.116.1196
- 16 Jul 18 - Chromium 69.0.3494.0
- 16 Jul 18 - QTranslate 6.5.3
- 15 Jul 18 - VueScan 9.6.12 (64-bit)
- 15 Jul 18 - ProgDVB 7.24.3 (64-bit)
- 15 Jul 18 - Directory Lister 2.29 (64-bit)
About Comodo Cloud Antivirus
Comodo Cloud Antivirus uses a powerful combination of virus monitoring, auto-sandbox and behavior analysis technologies to immediately protect your computer from all known and unknown malware.Key Benefits of Comodo Cloud Based Antivirus: Threat identification and containment engine provides total protection while allowing you to run any application you want Goes beyond traditional Antivirus by protecting you against unknown threats that haven’t yet been discovered Light on system resources. Cloud-based scanning and online file look-up means it will easily run on older hardware Set and forget protection. Real-time virus monitoring and automatic sandboxing of unknown files keeps you 100% safe while you get on with your day Consta... Read More »
- ImmunetImmunet 18.104.22.16838
- G DATAG DATA AntiVirus 22.214.171.124
- AVGAVG AntiVirus Free 18.5.3059 (32-...
- eScaneScan Anti-Virus 14.0.1400.2103
- NOD32NOD32 AntiVirus 126.96.36.199 (32-bit...
- Quick HealQuick Heal Antivirus Pro 17.00 (3...
- BitdefenderBitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018 B...
- Rescue DiskKaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.32.17
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Antivirus+ 12.0.1153...
- EssentialsMicrosoft Security Essentials 4.1...
- Ashampoo AVAshampoo Anti-Virus 2016 1.3.0
- F-SecureF-Secure Antivirus 17.193
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware