Copy Handler 1.44 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Copy Handler 2017 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Copy Handler software is a small tool designed for copy/move files and folders between different storage medias (hard disks, floppy disks, local networks, CD-ROMs and many other). Some of the advantages of this software: copying data at rates up to 6-7 times faster than standard MS Windows copying (when copying data from one partition to another on the same physical hard disk); allow full-control over the copying/moving process by pause, resume, restart and cancel features; multiple languages support and more may appear, and since the translation process is quite easy. Copy Handler is fast and easy software for copy/move files and folders between different storage media!
Copy Handler Features:
- Full control over the copy and move operations through pause, resume, restart and cancel functionalities,
- Faster than integrated Windows copying (visible especially in older versions like Windows XP),
- Does not pollute Windows file cache with files being used one time only,
- Fully configurable - over 60 configuration options - from setting language through auto-resume on error, shutting Down system after copying finished to very detailed and technical (customizing copy/move thread - buffer sizes, Thread priority, ...) ending with sounds on specific events,
- Multi-language support - full support for English and Polish, partial support for more languages courtesy of our users,
- Detailed statistics about copy/move operation (current file, buffer sizes, priority, progress by size, count and Overall, status, current and average speed, time elapsed, estimated, left, and many more),
- Automatic resume of all unfinished operations after system restart,
- Queue support - runs one or more operations simultaneously in specific order,
- Integration with Windows Explorer - adds additional commands to context menus of folders and drag&drop menus.