What's new in this version:
- Polish GUI translation.
- DocFetcher now ships with Windows launchers with up to 8 GB of memory. Note that more than 1 GB requires a 64-bit Java runtime.
- Advanced settings: Option for disabling the text preview. This is useful for searching the contents of very large text files.
- Advanced settings: New entry AllowIndexRenaming for hiding the “Rename Index” context menu entry in the Search Scope pane.
- The Windows installer couldn't detect an installed 64-bit Java runtime.
- Crash during startup saying “invalid sash weights” (bug #1223 and others).
- The GUI translations were not loaded in the OS X application bundle.
- Fixed Outlook PST indexing issues.
- Crash on certain CHM files.
- Crash on RTF files containing images.
- IndexOutOfBoundsException crash.
- NullPointerException crash during indexing.
- Directory paths as long as or longer than 260 characters were incorrectly identified as NTFS junctions, causing some directories to be ignored during indexing.
- Crash when trying to rename a folder beneath an index (i.e. a top-level folder). Now the renaming operation is only enabled for indexes.
- Crash under certain circumstances when clicking on the buttons in the toolbar above the preview pane.
- The Windows installer now downloads JRE 8 Update 111 32-bit if no Java runtime was found.
- The comments in the DocFetcher.bat file were printed in the command prompt.