Component needed to execute programs for Windows
- 16 Jul 18 - Spotify 188.8.131.527
- 16 Jul 18 - Camtasia Studio 2018.0.1 (64-bit)
- 16 Jul 18 - JANDI 0.24.3
- 16 Jul 18 - IObit Malware Fighter Free 184.108.40.20609
- 16 Jul 18 - VEGAS Pro 15.0 Build 384 (64-bit)
- 16 Jul 18 - Signal Desktop 1.14.1
- 16 Jul 18 - Smart Defrag 6.0.1 Build 116
- 16 Jul 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.5....
- 16 Jul 18 - SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7.1.6
- 16 Jul 18 - Polaris Office 8.1.650.29602
About .NET Framework (1)
The .NET Framework is a development platform for Windows, created by Microsoft to provide developers with great environment for app development that will come preloaded with libraries (data access, cryptography, database connectivity, user interface, network communications and many others), langue interoperability across several programing languages that can run aps that will be executed inside common application virtual machine (Common Language Runtime) that will take care about common features such as security, memory management, exception handling and more. This mix between class libraries and Common Language Runtime is what we call NET Framework. First version of .NET Framework was released to the public in February of 2002 for Windows ... Read More »
- NVIDIANVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver...
- iMyFone D-BackiMyFone D-Back 6.6.0
- HiSuiteHiSuite 220.127.116.117
- Smart SwitchSamsung Smart Switch 4.2.18052_28
- MoboMarketMoboMarket 18.104.22.1689
- SnailDriverSnailDriver 2.1.0 Lite
- HTC SyncHTC Sync Manager 22.214.171.124
- SharepodSharepod 126.96.36.199
- Intel GraphicsIntel Graphics Driver 188.8.131.52...
- Driver EasyDriver Easy 5.6.3
- LG MobileLG Mobile Support Tool 184.108.40.206
- iMyFone UmateiMyFone Umate Pro 5.1.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 60 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware