Comprehensive protection from all types of malware for Windows
- 18 Jan 18 - NetDrive 3.2.332
- 18 Jan 18 - Media Companion 3.693 Beta (64-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - MEGAsync 3.6.0
- 18 Jan 18 - GameEx 15.10
- 18 Jan 18 - AVG Virus Definitions (January 18th, 2018...
- 18 Jan 18 - Chromium 65.0.3325.0
- 17 Jan 18 - Rambox 0.5.14 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro.Alert 3.7.3 Build 729
- 17 Jan 18 - XYplorer 18.60.0200
- 17 Jan 18 - DiskDigger 220.127.116.117
About Dr.Web Security Space
Dr.Web Security Space includes applications that provide comprehensive protection for Windows PC. If you want to switch from Windows to OS X while your license is valid, you won't have to replace your key file—just download the required distribution free of charge. All rights to Dr.Web technologies are reserved by Doctor Web. Doctor Web is one of the few anti-virus vendors in the world to have its own technologies to detect and cure malware, an anti-virus laboratory, and a global virus monitoring service that collects malware samples all over the Internet. This allows the lab to respond rapidly to new threats, especially those of Russian origin. Dr.Web Security Space Features:Anti-virusBlocks viruses and other malware from accessing t... Read More »
- TrustPortTrustPort Internet Security 2017...
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Internet S...
- Icecream PassIcecream Password Manager 1.16
- AviraAvira Internet Security Suite 15....
- Folder HiderWise Folder Hider 4.22
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Password Manager 3.7....
- CrococryptFileCrococryptFile 1.6
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Firewall 15.1.509....
- Free FirewallFree Firewall 18.104.22.16823 (32-bit...
- HitmanProHitmanPro.Alert 3.7.3 Build 729
- ComodoComodo Internet Security 10.1.0.6...
- ZoneAlarm PROZoneAlarm Pro Firewall 15.1.501.1...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware