The lightweight expert tool to check systems for malware infections
- 23 Mar 18 - 360 Total Security 126.96.36.1993
- 23 Mar 18 - Rank Tracker 8.22.4
- 23 Mar 18 - LinkAssistant 6.22.4
- 23 Mar 18 - WebSite Auditor 4.33.4
- 23 Mar 18 - VIPole 3.7.14 Build 31362
- 23 Mar 18 - ZD Soft Screen Recorder 188.8.131.52
- 23 Mar 18 - DAEMON Tools Lite 10.8.0
- 23 Mar 18 - Password Depot 11.0.6
- 23 Mar 18 - ScriptCase 9.0.043 (64-bit)
- 23 Mar 18 - Driver Booster Pro 5.3
About Emsisoft Commandline Scanner (32-bit)
Emsisoft Commandline Scanner is a console application for professionals who don't need a graphical user interface. The scanner is included in the following products: Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server, Emsisoft Internet Security and Emsisoft Emergency Kit. For system administrators, security experts, and experienced commandline users. Check your system for malware infection with the Emsisoft Commandline Scanner.Defines if the Anti-Malware service is to be used for scanning. Background: When running many short scans, loading the scan engine afresh at each start of a2cmd is inefficient. Using the /s or /service parameter makes the Anti-Malware service load the engine and keep it loaded for later scans. If the service is n... Read More »
- Heimdal PROHeimdal PRO 2.2.190
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 184.108.40.206
- ZemanaZemana AntiMalware Premium 2.74.2...
- F-SecureF-Secure Online Scanner 220.127.116.11...
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1258
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 18.104.22.168...
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 22.214.171.124
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware