The lightweight expert tool to check systems for malware infections
- 20 Jan 18 - Toggl Desktop 7.4.90
- 20 Jan 18 - Cyberfox 52.6.0 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - ProgDVB 7.22.6 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - XAMPP 7.2.1
- 20 Jan 18 - Password Safe 3.45
- 20 Jan 18 - x264 Video Codec r2901 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - GoodSync 10.7.3.3
- 20 Jan 18 - Password Depot 11.0.2
- 20 Jan 18 - IceCream Slideshow Maker 3.13
- 20 Jan 18 - ScriptCase 9.0.034 (64-bit)
About Emsisoft Commandline Scanner (64-bit)
Emsisoft Commandline Scanner 64-bit is a console application for professionals who don't need a graphical user interface. The scanner is included in the following products: Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server, Emsisoft Internet Security and Emsisoft Emergency Kit. For system administrators, security experts, and experienced commandline users. Check your system for malware infection with the Emsisoft Commandline Scanner 64-bit.Defines if the Anti-Malware service is to be used for scanning. Background: When running many short scans, loading the scan engine afresh at each start of a2cmd is inefficient. Using the /s or /service parameter makes the Anti-Malware service load the engine and keep it loaded for later scans. If th... Read More »
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 220.127.116.11
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- CommandlineEmsisoft Commandline Scanner 2017...
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 18.104.22.168
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2949
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 22.214.171.12451 (...
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.09.1....
- ZemanaZemana AntiMalware Premium 2.74.2...
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.6.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware