Exact Audio Copy 1.3 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Exact Audio Copy 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Exact Audio Copy is a so called free audio grabber for audio CDs using standard CD and DVD-ROM drives. The main differences between EAC and most other audio grabbers are: It is free (for non-commercial purposes). It works with a technology, which reads audio CDs almost perfectly. If there are any errors that can’t be corrected, it will tell you on which time position the (possible) distortion occurred, so you could easily control it with e.g. the media player. Amazing free CD ripper, mp3 encoder and audio recorder for Windows PC!
With other audio grabbers you usually need to listen to every grabbed wave because they only do jitter correction. Scratched CDs read on CD-ROM drives often produce distortions. But listening to every extracted audio track is a waste of time. Exact Audio Copy conquer these problems by making use of several technologies like multi-reading with verify and AccurateRip.
Exact Audio Copy Features:
- All kinds of CD and DVD drives are supported (including USB, Firewire, SATA and SCSI drives).
- A secure, a fast and a burst extraction methods selectable. Fast extraction should run at the same speed as other grabbers with jitter correction, but is probably not exact anymore. Burst mode just grabs the audio data without any synchronization.
- EAC is able to copy ranges of music data, not only tracks.
- Volume normalization of extracted audio to a given percentage.
- Compression offset support for exact compression/decompression.
- Automatic creation of CUE sheets for Burnnn, Feurio, Nero or even EAC, which can include all gaps, indicies, track attributes, UPC and ISRC and also CD-Text for an exact copy.
- Synchronizing between tracks for non-accurate stream drives.
- Record and loop record functions for recording from LP, radio, etc.
- Catalog extraction function (e.g. first 20 seconds of a track).
- CD-Write support for some drives (internally and using CDRDAO).
- Small WAV editor with the following functionality: delete, trim, normalize, pad, glitch removal, pop detection, interpolation of ranges, noise reduction, fade in/out, undo (and much more).