The best protection in the world for surfing and online banking
- 17 Jan 18 - Rambox 0.5.14 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro.Alert 3.7.3 Build 729
- 17 Jan 18 - XYplorer 18.60.0200
- 17 Jan 18 - DiskDigger 188.8.131.527
- 17 Jan 18 - HitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 292 (32-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - NVIDIA GeForce Experience 184.108.40.206
- 17 Jan 18 - VSDC Free Video Editor 220.127.116.115 (64-bit)
- 17 Jan 18 - 3uTools 2.19
- 17 Jan 18 - PowerDVD 17.0.2508.62
- 17 Jan 18 - Snipaste 1.16.1 (64-bit)
About F-Secure Internet Security
F‑Secure Internet Security's award-winning protection lets you use your computer to surf the web, shop online, and use Internet banking without worrying. F‑Secure Internet Security automatically protects you and your PCs against malware, hackers, and identity theft. Whenever you go online, your banking transactions are secured with banking protection, and you can decide what content your children can and cannot see.F‑Secure Internet Security Features:Easy installationInstalling F-Secure Internet Security is now super simple and fast, and you can now install F-Secure Internet Security even on an infected Windows PC, making it easier for you to recover a safe state on your device. The whole installation package has been made lighter so ... Read More »
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Firewall 15.1.509....
- KasperskyKaspersky Password Manager 8.0.5....
- ESET InternetESET Internet Security 18.104.22.168...
- AutoVPNAutoVPNConnect 3.1
- DashlaneDashlane 22.214.171.12486
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Internet Security 201...
- eScaneScan Internet Security Suite 14....
- BetternetBetternet 3.9.0
- 1Password1Password 6.8.492
- BoxcryptorBoxcryptor 2.22.706
- BitdefenderBitdefender Home Scanner 126.96.36.199...
- Icecream PassIcecream Password Manager 1.16
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 58 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware