FFDShow 1.3.4533 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
FFDShow (64-bit) 2018 full offline installer setup for PC
FFDShow 64-bit is a DirectShow and Video for Windows codec with support for a wide range of audio and video formats, such as Xvid, DivX, and H.264. It includes a powerful filter set that can enhance the video quality - with filters for resizing, deinterlacing, and displaying subtitles - as well as audio quality through normalization, down-/upmixing, and resampling.
The FFDShow project is a fork of the original ffdshow project. This fork was created by a group of members at Doom9.org. The last modification to the source code of the original project was done back in May 2006. The ffdshow tryouts project has continued where the original project stopped: Numerous bugs have been fixed, lots of code (that ffdshow borrows from the FFmpeg and Libav projects) has been updated, new features have been added as well as support for new formats.
- Fast video decompression using optimized MMX, SSE and 3DNow! code
- Support for different codecs: XviD, all DivX versions, MS WMV, MPEG-1 and - MPEG-2
- Image postprocessing for higher playback quality
- Automatic quality control: automatically reduces postprocessing level when CPU load is high
- Hue, saturation and luminance correction
- Experimental sharpening filter