Feature-filled relational database
Firebird 2.5.2 (32-bit) Date added: November, 8th 2012 - (Open Source)
What's new in this version:
* Some welcome improvements were made to the Trace services, viz.,
- Sessions can now be configured to log user and automatic sweep activity.
- TRACE now produces statistics of actions that happen after a transaction has finished.
- TRACE now provides the ability to log errors that occur in runtime (lock conflicts, key violations, et al.).
* It is now possible to use the API to do a remote backup/restore.
* A note is now written into firebird.log when an automatic sweep is started.
* Support was added for C preprocessor flags in the Firebird build system.
- Browsers and Plugins
- CD and DVD Tools
- Cleaning and Tweaking
- Compression and Backup
- Desktop Enhancements
- Developer Tools
- File Sharing
- File Transfer and Networking
- Firewalls and Security
- Imaging and Digital Photo
- Messaging and Chat
- MP3 and Audio
- Office and Business Tools
- Video Software