Enables you to restrict access to files, folders and partitions by password
- 17 Jul 18 - Viber for Windows 9.3.0
- 17 Jul 18 - Cent Browser 22.214.171.124 (64-bit)
- 17 Jul 18 - Hard Disk Sentinel 5.30
- 17 Jul 18 - Pale Moon 27.9.4 (64-bit)
- 17 Jul 18 - ESET Internet Security 126.96.36.199 (64-bit)
- 17 Jul 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 188.8.131.52 (64-bit)
- 17 Jul 18 - Wise Care 365 Free 4.91
- 17 Jul 18 - OneDrive 18.111.0603.0006
- 17 Jul 18 - MeinPlatz 5.31 (64-bit)
- 17 Jul 18 - Password Vault Manager Enterprise 184.108.40.206
About Folder Lock
Folder Lock is a full suite solution letting you keep your personal files encrypted and locked, while keeping an automatic and real-time backup of encrypted files to an online storage. It also offers portable security for USB drives and CDs/DVDs. Folder Lock also lets you lock files, folders and drives; save your personal information in Wallets; shred files and clean your Windows History. Folder Lock offers 256-bit AES on-the-fly encryption as well as syncing of encrypted files to an online storage. No need to decrypt or manually backup your files. You can later restore files at any time, on any computer. Lockers can also be converted to executables using the 'Protect USB/CD' feature that allows you to keep your encrypted files wherever you... Read More »
- Proxy SwitcherProxy Switcher Standard 6.4.0 Bui...
- HitmanProHitmanPro.Alert 3.7.8 Build 750
- SpyShelterSpyShelter Firewall 11.1
- OkayFreedomOkayFreedom 1.8.3
- KasperskyKaspersky Internet Security 2018...
- F-SecureF-Secure Internet Security 17.0
- PureVPNPureVPN 6.0.3
- OutpostOutpost Security Suite Free 7.1.1...
- Quick HealQuick Heal Total Security 17.0 (3...
- SystemCareAdvanced SystemCare Ultimate 11.1...
- AvastAvast Internet Security 2017 18.5...
- Protect FolderProtected Folder 1.3
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware