What's new in this version:
- Support for expressions/formulas
- Three new navigation styles: Gesture Navigation (with touchscreen support on Windows), Maya Navigation, and OpenCascade Navigation.
- Customization of workbenches list (list can be reordered, and any workbenches can be made hidden from the list)
- Recovery tool
- New save options (Revert, save as a copy)
- New homepage
- New tools for joining walled objects (e.g., pipes): Connect, Embed and Cutout
- New feature: make face from a sketch (parametric)
Part Design & Sketcher Workbench
- New Feature: Toggle Mode for Reference/Driving constraints
- New Feature: Continuous creation mode
- New Feature: Non-driving constraints (aka Driven constraints)
- Major speedup
- Advanced solver control
- New features: tools for duplication, mirroring and rectangular array
- Support for expressions/formulas in constraints and properties
- Added functions: round, trunc, ceil, and floor.
- New DXF importer: The Draft Workbench now features a brand-new DXF importer, fully coded in C++, inherited from HeeksCad, which doesn't need anymore to download external components, and is now much faster and able to load much larger DXF files. An option in the DXF preferences allows to switch back to the old importer if needed.
- A new Mirror tool allows to do mirroring of objects "the Draft way"
- Many DXF templates have been added to the corresponding built-in SVG templates, making the export of Drawing pages to DXF much better.
- Rectangles,wires and lines can now be subdivided, allowing all kinds of new shape combinations.