Easy-to-use alternative to the standard Windows file manager
- 22 Jul 18 - Media Player Codec Pack 4.4.9
- 22 Jul 18 - Ellp 22.214.171.1241
- 22 Jul 18 - Boostnote 0.11.8
- 22 Jul 18 - Unreal Commander 3.57 Build 1308
- 22 Jul 18 - TweakPower 1.014
- 22 Jul 18 - Ultra Adware Killer 126.96.36.199
- 22 Jul 18 - Droid Transfer 1.25
- 22 Jul 18 - PlayOn 188.8.131.5288
- 22 Jul 18 - SUMo 5.7.1 Build 398
- 22 Jul 18 - BWMeter 7.5.0
FreeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard free windows file manager. The program helps you with daily work in Windows. Here you can find all the necessary functions to manage your data stock. You can take FreeCommander anywhere – just copy the installation directory on a CD or USB-Stick – and you can evenwork with this program on a foreign computer.FreeCommander Features: Dual-panel technology - horizontal and vertical Optional tree view for each panel Built in file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format File viewer inside archives too Built in archive handling: ZIP (read, write), CAB (read, write), RAR (read) Nested archive handling Easy access to system folders, control panel, desk... Read More »
- Remote DeskRemote Desktop Manager Enterprise...
- TeamViewerTeamViewer 13.1.3629
- LogMeIn ProLogMeIn Pro 4.1.11340
- VNCVNC Connect 6.3.1
- CommanderTotal Commander 9.20 (32-bit)
- MacDriveMacDrive Standard 10.5.4.9
- NetDriveNetDrive 3.5.434
- Free StudioFree Studio 184.108.40.2063
- Far ManagerFar Manager 3.0 Build 5225 (32-bi...
- VideoCacheViewVideoCacheView 2.98
- XYplorerFreeXYplorerFree 17.40.0100
- SpeedCommSpeedCommander 17.40 Build 9000 (...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware