A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 20 Jun 18 - YUMI 126.96.36.199
- 20 Jun 18 - Bitvise SSH Client 7.43
- 20 Jun 18 - SpiderOak Semaphor 2.2.0 (64-bit)
- 20 Jun 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2587.0 (32-bit)
- 20 Jun 18 - Chromium 69.0.3467.0
- 19 Jun 18 - Spotify 188.8.131.528
- 19 Jun 18 - Simple Sticky Notes 4.3.0
- 19 Jun 18 - Rufus 3.1
- 19 Jun 18 - 360 Total Security 10.0.0.1104
- 19 Jun 18 - Bandizip 6.14
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206
- SpybotSpybot Search & Destroy 2.7.64
- CommandlineEmsisoft Commandline Scanner 2017...
- CybereasonCybereason RansomFree 220.127.116.11
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1258
- RogueKillerRogueKiller 18.104.22.168
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- MalwareFoxMalwareFox AntiMalware 2.74
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware