A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 22 Jul 18 - Media Player Codec Pack 4.4.9
- 22 Jul 18 - Ellp 184.108.40.2061
- 22 Jul 18 - Boostnote 0.11.8
- 22 Jul 18 - Unreal Commander 3.57 Build 1308
- 22 Jul 18 - TweakPower 1.014
- 22 Jul 18 - Ultra Adware Killer 220.127.116.11
- 22 Jul 18 - Droid Transfer 1.25
- 22 Jul 18 - PlayOn 18.104.22.16888
- 22 Jul 18 - SUMo 5.7.1 Build 398
- 22 Jul 18 - WebSite Auditor 4.34.13
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- CybereasonCybereason RansomFree 22.214.171.124
- Dr.Web KatanaDr.Web Katana 126.96.36.19940
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- SpybotSpybot Search & Destroy 2.7.64
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- RogueKillerRogueKiller 188.8.131.52
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 184.108.40.206
- ZemanaZemana AntiMalware Premium 2.74.2...
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 55 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware