A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 20 Apr 18 - LG Bridge 1.2.42
- 20 Apr 18 - NoMachine 6.1.6
- 20 Apr 18 - KaraFun Player 2.6.0
- 20 Apr 18 - RoboForm 188.8.131.52
- 20 Apr 18 - 360 Total Security 184.108.40.2069
- 20 Apr 18 - PowerArchiver 2018 18.00.48
- 20 Apr 18 - VPN Unlimited 4.20
- 20 Apr 18 - Disk Drill 220.127.116.110
- 20 Apr 18 - KCleaner 18.104.22.168
- 20 Apr 18 - GNS3 2.1.5
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 22.214.171.124
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 126.96.36.199
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 188.8.131.52
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.3.1.85...
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 184.108.40.20617 (...
- UVKUVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.9.1.0
- CommandlineEmsisoft Commandline Scanner 2017...
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 5.6.0....
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 58 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware