A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 19 Jul 18 - SAM DJ 2018.6 (64-bit)
- 19 Jul 18 - SAM Broadcaster PRO 2018.6 (64-bit)
- 19 Jul 18 - GPU-Z 2.10.0
- 19 Jul 18 - Wireshark 2.6.2 (64-bit)
- 19 Jul 18 - IMVU 535.8
- 19 Jul 18 - vMix 184.108.40.206
- 19 Jul 18 - Chromium 69.0.3497.0
- 18 Jul 18 - Java JDK 10.0.2 (64-bit)
- 18 Jul 18 - Java JRE 10.0.2 (64-bit)
- 18 Jul 18 - Java JDK 8 Update 181 (32-bit)
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- CybereasonCybereason RansomFree 220.127.116.11
- Anti-KeyloggerSpyShelter Anti-Keylogger Premium...
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 18.104.22.1683
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.6.1
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- AdwCleanerAdwCleaner 126.96.36.199
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 3.5.1
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2959
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware