A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 21 Apr 18 - PostgreSQL 10.3.2 (64-bit)
- 21 Apr 18 - Etcher 1.4.3 (64-bit)
- 21 Apr 18 - Mirillis Action! 3.1.0
- 21 Apr 18 - Postbox 6.0.4
- 21 Apr 18 - Actual Transparent Window 8.12.1
- 21 Apr 18 - SUMo 5.6.3 Build 392
- 21 Apr 18 - Media Companion 3.702 Beta (64-bit)
- 21 Apr 18 - DriverPack Solution Online 17.7.94
- 20 Apr 18 - Boxcryptor 2.26.783
- 20 Apr 18 - PSPad 5.0.0 Build 275
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- ComboFixComboFix 184.108.40.206
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 3.4.5
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 220.127.116.11
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 18.104.22.168
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 5.6.0....
- Dr.Web KatanaDr.Web Katana 22.214.171.12440
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.3.1.85...
- F-SecureF-Secure Online Scanner 126.96.36.199...
- WinPatrolWinPatrol 35.5.2017.8
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 188.8.131.524
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware