A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 18 Jul 18 - AdwCleaner 184.108.40.206
- 18 Jul 18 - XRECODE 1.84 (64-bit)
- 18 Jul 18 - Sejda PDF Desktop 4.4.1 (64-bit)
- 18 Jul 18 - Mindomo Desktop 8.0.38 (64-bit)
- 18 Jul 18 - Missive 7.5.1
- 18 Jul 18 - Construct 2 R261
- 18 Jul 18 - AnyDesk 4.2.1
- 18 Jul 18 - Chromium 69.0.3496.0
- 18 Jul 18 - REAPER 5.9.3 (64-bit)
- 17 Jul 18 - GOM Player 220.127.116.1191
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 18.104.22.168...
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- USB DiskUSB Disk Security 22.214.171.124
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
- TerminatorSpyware Terminator 126.96.36.199
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.6.0.87...
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 3.5.1
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- CommandlineEmsisoft Commandline Scanner 2018...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware