A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 20 Jan 18 - 360 Total Security 22.214.171.1248
- 19 Jan 18 - Firefox 58.0 (64-bit)
- 19 Jan 18 - GNS3 2.1.3
- 19 Jan 18 - AdwCleaner 126.96.36.199
- 19 Jan 18 - SugarSync 3.9.0
- 19 Jan 18 - Slack for Windows 3.0.5
- 19 Jan 18 - CloudMe 1.10.9
- 19 Jan 18 - Avocode 2.17.3 (64-bit)
- 19 Jan 18 - BullGuard Premium Protection 18.0.345.4
- 19 Jan 18 - BullGuard Antivirus 18.0.345.4
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.HitmanPro offers you a Free Scan for a second opinion. It is designed to check if your security measures work. If nothing is found (and we sinc... Read More »
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 188.8.131.52
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 184.108.40.206
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 18.104.22.168
- aswMBRaswMBR 22.214.171.1240
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware