A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 22 Apr 18 - WinRAR 5.60 Beta 3 (32-bit)
- 22 Apr 18 - Iris 0.9.6.1
- 22 Apr 18 - MeGUI 2836
- 22 Apr 18 - MEmu 5.2.2
- 22 Apr 18 - Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 23.55
- 22 Apr 18 - FlashBoot 3.1b
- 22 Apr 18 - Unreal Commander 3.57 Build 1294
- 22 Apr 18 - AVG Virus Definitions (April 22nd 2018)
- 22 Apr 18 - Chromium 68.0.3404.0
- 22 Apr 18 - Avast Virus Definitions VPS April 22nd 20...
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- RogueKillerRogueKiller 188.8.131.52
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1258
- AdwCleanerAdwCleaner 220.127.116.11
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- ComboFixComboFix 18.104.22.168
- SpybotSpybot Search & Destroy 2.6.46
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.6.1
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware