HP USB Recovery Flash Disk Utility 2.0 LATEST
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
HP USB Recovery Flash Disk Utility 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
This package provides the HP USB Recovery Flash Disk Utility for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. Most notebook computers have the ability to create removable recovery media using HP Recovery Manager software. If this option is not available from Recovery Manager and your computer still has the hard drive recovery partition, then you can still create a recovery solution onto a removable USB flash device by using a downloadable HP USB Recovery Flash Disk Utility. Use this document to create a USB recovery solution when the option is not available from Recovery Manager. Creating a recovery solution on a USB flash device is helpful for notebooks that do not have an internal optical disc drive.
The requirements for creating a Vista or Windows 7 recovery solution on a USB Flash device include:
- Only one copy of a recovery solution can be created.
- If you have already created or attempted to create recovery discs, do not use the Flash Disk Utility. If the first creation process failed, you can get a replacement recovery discs from HP.
- The computer must have the original HP Vista or Windows 7 configuration, including the recovery partition.
- A USB Recovery solution cannot be created if the original operating system has been changed, or if the Recovery partition has been erased or removed.
- Your USB storage device should have at least 8 GB of available free space. Verify the exact amount of free space on the flash drive before creating the recovery solution. Use a 16 GB flash disc for best results.
- Connect the USB flash drive to a USB 2.0 connector. The USB Recovery Flash Disk creation utility does not recognize USB 3.0 ports.
- USB external hard drives cannot be used.