Optimize iOS performance to speed up your iPhone or iPad
- 20 Jul 18 - FrostWire 6.7.1
- 20 Jul 18 - My Screen Recorder Pro 5.14
- 20 Jul 18 - TweakPower 1.012
- 20 Jul 18 - Betternet 4.3.2
- 20 Jul 18 - Calibre 3.28.0 (64-bit)
- 20 Jul 18 - Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 22.214.171.124
- 20 Jul 18 - Auslogics Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.199
- 20 Jul 18 - Auslogics Registry Defrag 188.8.131.52
- 20 Jul 18 - Auslogics Browser Care 184.108.40.206
- 20 Jul 18 - iTools 220.127.116.11
Due to unexpandable internal storage, junk files and large media files take up lots of space and cause slow response on iOS device. Hidden junk files and even deleted photos can result in potential privacy leak. iFreeUp is designed for iOS users to free up storage space, manage files of iOS devices directly on Windows PC, and prevent privacy leak in one-click. It can remove and shred various junk files including app caches, logs, cookies and more in iOS devices thoroughly to save storage space, improve system performance, and prevent privacy leak. To further manage iOS devices, iFreeUp provides transfer of photos, videos, music, books, apps, and podcasts between iOS devices and computers, freeing up more storage space and saving private dat... Read More »
- Garmin ExpressGarmin Express 18.104.22.168
- BlackBerryBlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1.0...
- VysorVysor 1.9.1
- SynciosSyncios 6.5.0
- AMD RadeonAMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition Grap...
- BluetoothBluetooth Driver Installer 1.0.0....
- BlueSoleilBlueSoleil 10.0.497.0
- LG PC SuiteLG PC Suite 5.3.27
- HiSuiteHiSuite 22.214.171.1247
- DriverPackDriverPack Solution Online 17.7.1...
- MediaTransWinX MediaTrans 5.6
- MiniToolMiniTool Mobile Recovery for Andr...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware