ImgBurn 126.96.36.199Date added: June, 17th 2013 - Freeware
Windows (All Versions)
Editor / User Rating:/
Author / Product:
ImgBurn is a freeware disc authoring tool created by LIGHTNING UK and a successor of the well-known DVD Decrypter. This very lightweight, streamlined and popular app can be used to create just about any type of CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray image and supports most of the CD writers’ brands. It offers most of the features seen in many paid programs of the same type and sometimes even more.
Originally created more than 10 years ago, this excellent disc authoring tool quickly managed to find its audience not only by supporting all versions of windows after Windows 95 (and also Linux and X86-based Unix systems that could run Windows emulator Wine), but also with the incredible wealth of tools and services that could enable users of all technical levels to completely control their process of disc creation and building of their disc catalogues. With support for virtually every disc burning standard, full control over disc metadata, and support for every single disc authoring tool you may require.
Main dashboard of the app offers you 6 tools for managing discs – Write data on Dic, Create image files from your local files, write image on disc, create image file from disc, verify contents of the disc, and “discovery”, tool that can test the durability and quality of the burned discs you have just made. Data management and control of disc burn options are numerous and are perfect for both novices and advanced users. All features of ImgBurn available for everyone for free, without ability to unlock anything new with payments or subscriptions. ImgBurn Features:
- It can write most of the image files formats like: BIN / CUE, ISO, IMG, NRG, MDF / MDS, CDI, CDR, DI, DVD, GCM, GI, IBB, IBQ, LST, PDI and UDI;
- It supports virtually any audio format like: WAV, FLAC, WV, APE, MP3, MP4/M4A/AAC, WMA, MPC and OGG
- ImgBurn can burn CD, DVD, HD-DVD and Blu-ray discs
- ImgBurn can create ISO and IMG image files from files and folders on your hard disk
- ImgBurn offers an easy interface and simple surface, but offers many additional options for the experienced users as well;