ImgBurn 220.127.116.11 LATEST
Windows (All Versions)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ImgBurn 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD, DVD, HD-DVD, or Blu-ray burning application. It has several modes, each for performing a different tasks such as read a disc to an image file, creates an image file from files on your computer or network (you also can write the files directly to a disc), write an image file to a disc, ensure that a disc is 100% readable (you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct), and discovery used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing.
ImgBurn supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CCD, CDI, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI. It can burn Audio CD's from any file type supported via DirectShow / ACM - including AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA and WV. You can use it to build DVD Video discs (from a VIDEO_TS folder), HD DVD Video discs (from a HVDVD_TS folder) and Blu-ray Video discs (from a BDAV / BDMV folder) with ease.
It has several 'Modes', each one for performing a different task:
- Read - Read a disc to an image file
- Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write - Write an image file to a disc
- Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
Note: This application has been discontinued.