Inno Setup 5.5.9 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Inno Setup 2017 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Inno Setup is a tool, designed for creating professional installation programs, which can run on all Windows platforms between Windows 2000 and Windows 8 (this includes business versions of this OS, with 32 and 64-bit versions also fully supported). Although this open source program can be used by anyone for free, Inno Setup is really stable and offers more features than most of its similar paid alternatives. This made it incredibly popular with worldwide audience who demanded access to perfect tools, wide OS support and advanced features such as complete uninstall tools, disk spanning, single EXE installers, support for multiple binaries inside single package, INI/Registry management, integrated scripting engine (based on Pascal), passworded and encrypted packages, support for multiple compression algorithms, multilingual install interfaces and much more.
First version of Inno Setup was created by developer Jordan Russell in IDE software package Embarcadero Delphi in distant 1997. From that moment, this free software received countless updates and streamlining of visual interface that can today easily be used by both users who have very little technical knowledge about software development and seasoned professionals. The installers created with Inno can be of the conventional “wizard” type, can create shortcuts, launch or delete files, and can be password-protected or encrypted. The interface is not very intuitive, but various front-ends have been developed to make working with this product easier.
Inno Setup is a 100% free application that can be even used commercially, although its original developer is open to receive donations that are funding active development of this popular developer tool.
Inno Setup Features:
- Support for every Windows release since 2000, including: Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows 2000. (No service packs are required.)
- Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows. Both the x64 and Itanium architectures are supported. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 or later is required on Windows Server 2003 to install in 64-bit mode.)
- Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
- Standard Windows 2000/XP-style wizard interface.
- Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
- Complete uninstall capabilities.
- Installation of files:
- Includes integrated support for "deflate", bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA/LZMA2 file compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX's and type libraries, and install fonts.
- Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
- Creation of registry and .INI entries.
- Running other programs before, during or after install.
- Support for multilingual installs, including right-to-left language support.
- Support for passworded and encrypted installs.
- Support for digitally signed installs and uninstalls.
- Silent install and uninstall.
- Unicode installs.
- Integrated preprocessor option for advanced compile-time customization.
- Integrated Pascal scripting engine option for advanced run-time install and uninstall customization.
- Full source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0 and 2009).