Unable to connect to a network? you might need to update the Network Driver
- 21 Jun 18 - Komodo Edit 11.1.0 Build 91033
- 21 Jun 18 - Mirillis Action! 3.1.6
- 21 Jun 18 - Switch Sound File Converter 6.24
- 21 Jun 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2588.0 (32-bit)
- 21 Jun 18 - Uplay 62.0.5696.0
- 21 Jun 18 - Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 1251...
- 21 Jun 18 - Avira Phantom VPN 184.108.40.206975
- 21 Jun 18 - Avira Optimization Suite 220.127.116.1132
- 20 Jun 18 - 3DMark 2.5.5029
- 20 Jun 18 - PCMark 10 1.1.1722
About Intel Network Adapter Driver (64-bit)
Intel Network Adapter Driver 64-bit for Windows installs base drivers, Intel PROSet for Windows Device Manager, advanced networking services for teaming and VLANs (ANS), and SNMP for Intel Network Adapters.Download the self-extracting archive and run it. When you run it, it will extract the files to a temporary directory, run the installation wizard, and remove the temporary files when the installation is complete. All language files are embedded in this archive. You do not need to download an extra language pack.This software may also apply to Intel Ethernet Controllers. Support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer.This download is valid for the product(s) listed below: Intel® 82573V Gigab... Read More »
- 3uTools3uTools 2.21
- MoboMarketMoboMarket 18.104.22.1689
- LG MobileLG Mobile Support Tool 22.214.171.124
- iCareFoneTenorshare iCareFone 126.96.36.199
- HTC SyncHTC Sync Manager 188.8.131.52
- SynapseRazer Synapse 3.3.0330.040616 Bet...
- TunesGoTunesGo for iOS and Android 9.6.2
- NVIDIANVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver...
- Driver GeniusDriver Genius 184.108.40.206
- Samsung LinkSamsung Link 2.0.0 (32-bit)
- UltDataTenorshare UltData 220.127.116.11
- RealtekRealtek High Definition Audio 2.8...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware