What's new in this version:
IP Camera Viewer 4.0
- Improved Stability: The CPU memory utilization is optimized which leads to more responsiveness of application.
- Support for ONVIF cameras: IP camera Viewer auto detects all the ONVIF cameras in your network. Most new IP cameras are ONVIF-compliant and these can be automatically detected and can be easily added by IP Camera Viewer.
- Support for new IP cameras: Support for 19 IP cameras including new brands like Ctronics, Hesavision, iBaby, Kkmoon and KTNC. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
IP Camera Viewer 3.1
- Better Performance: You will notice a considerable performance improvement when using IP Camera Viewer both in terms of CPU and memory utilization.
IP Camera Viewer 3.0
- Windows 10 compatibility: IP Camera Viewer has been successfully tested to work on windows 10 operating system
- Audio support for IP cameras: Audio support is now available for IP cameras also
- Improved check for updates: Get automatically notified when new update of IP Camera Viewer is available
- Support for new IP cameras: Support for 42 IP cameras including new brands like Ansel, Longse, AOTE, Digiop, Huacam, iControl, Juan and Zoneway
IP Camera Viewer 2.0
- All-new UI experience: A modern look that still maintains the application's simplicity.
- Find your IP camera: Faster detection provides brand and model, IP address and port number of the of UPNP enabled cameras on your LAN.
- Camera Preview Positions: Detach the camera previews from the main interface and arrange them anywhere on your desktop, even other monitors.
- Listen to audio from Webcams: Most Webcams have a built-in microphone. Monitor the camera preview as well as listen to live audio from the viewing area.
- Resizable camera previews: The camera previews are automatically resized to fit your screen. When resizing, the aspect ratio is maintained so your images are not streteched or compressed.
- Date-Time stamp: The current system date-time can be displayed on your camera preview.
- Support for new Video Servers and IP cameras: Support for 22 IP cameras including new brands like Acromedia, Aquila Vizion, Insteon and Security Labs.
IP Camera Viewer 1.3
- Support for IP Camera models: Support for new IP cameras from ATHome, Asgari, Avacom, Cadyce, Camsecure, Easy Home, Loosafe, Nexxt, and many more.
IP Camera Viewer 1.2
- Windows 8 compatibility: IP Camera Viewer has been successfully tested to work on windows 8 operating system.
- Support for new IP Camera models: Support for 24 IP cameras. It includes Ameba, AVS, Aztech, Bluestork, Grandstream, GVI SECURITY, Hisilicon, Kinson, Niceview, Nilox, Smart Witness, Speco, Storage Options, Sunluxy, Tomtop and many more. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Automatic updates: Get automatically notified when new update of IP Camera Viewer is available.
IP Camera Viewer 1.1
- User-Friendly Interface: Quick and easy access to all the important features of IP Camera Viewer.
- Support for IP and USB cameras: Now you can view both IP and USB Cameras.
- Added support for popular camera brands: More than 1500 different IP camera models from leading camera manufacturers are supported. It includes Axis, Canon, D-Link, Foscam, Panasonic, Mobotix, Pixord, Sony, Toshiba, Vivotek and many more.
- Multi-camera Preview Layout: View multiple cameras simultaneously on your screen by choosing different display layouts.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support: Control your IP camera with our advanced PTZ tool. It includes optical and digital zoom.
- Backup and Restore: You can easily backup your individual camera settings for easy transfer to other PCs.