Need to rescue files from CD, DVD, HD DVD or Blu Ray disc?
IsoBuster 3.2 Date added: May, 14th 2013 - (Shareware)
What's new in this version:
- Support for ExFAT.
- Find deleted NTFS files and folders during a scan for missing files and folders.
- Implemented a "Find deleted files and folders" option, when an NTFS file-system is selected. This is a much faster scan if you're only interested in finding deleted files and folders in an NTFS file-system.
- Support for FATX
- Support for XISO / XDVDFS
- Extended Master Boot Record (EMBR) support.
- BSD partitions support.
- Further improved the UAC experience by tweaking and fixing issues. The experience is still the same as described in previous release.
- Remove duplicate partitions (for instance when there's a GPT but the MBR fields still point to valid partitions as well).
- Ways to dump all sectors that are being read to log files (for debug purposes) (support for *.ibdat and *.ibadr).
- Added .bkf file type recognition to the file-signature scan.
- Further improved the ListView Columns' drag behaviour by working around (Builder) VCL limits/bugs.
- An NTFS file also gets the Sparse property now when it's not fragmented (and not only when its extents are sparse)
- Display the File's start LBA for a sparse file, except when the first extent is sparse, then "Sparse" is displayed
- Added Full Path(s) and Start and Finish processing time to the MD5 file (as comments).
- Ability (set via options) to store and restore the position of the main form (instead of always centered).
- Added *.dd to the supported image files.
- Recognize EXT SuperBlock when trying to determine the blocksize of an image (for instance a Linux made .dd file with an EXT1,2,3 or 4 file-system).
- Improved handling of NTFS MFT embedded files during the scan for missing files based on their signature
- Various improvemens to reduce false positives during scanning for missing files and folders.
- Various other smaller GUI improvements
- Not all *.png files were found during a scan for missing files and folders (bug introduced in version 3.1).
- Mac HFS file systems with large fragmented files (more than 8 extents) could trigger a program crash.
- In rare cases not all files and/or folders of an NTFS folder were found, if that folder was described in both the MFT record and via INDX records.
- Sometimes too small files were created, when they were fully sparse (one extent, sparse (= all zeroes) (NTFS).
- Fixed it so that the progress bar also changes color (red) in case of errors, during a scan for missing files and folders
- Show the last LBA in case of compressed files
- Fixed one more exception error that could occur while scanning for lost files and folders, due to buggy MS Office documents detection code.
- Browsers and Plugins
- CD and DVD Tools
- Cleaning and Tweaking
- Compression and Backup
- Desktop Enhancements
- Developer Tools
- File Sharing
- File Transfer and Networking
- Firewalls and Security
- Imaging and Digital Photo
- Messaging and Chat
- MP3 and Audio
- Office and Business Tools
- Video Software