With Java (JRE) you can run Java applications on your Windows PC!
About Java Runtime Environment (32-bit)
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few. It's also integral to the intranet applications and other e-business solutions that are the foundation of corporate computing. The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) provides the libraries, the Java Virtual Machine, and other components to run applets and applications written in the Java programming language. In addition, two key deployment technologies are part of the JRE: Java Plug-in, which Enables Applets to Run in Popular Browsers; and Java Web Start, which deploys standalone applications over a network. Many cross platform applications also require Java to operate p... Read More »
- 22 Jan 18 - OBS Studio 21.0
- 22 Jan 18 - QuarkXPress 2017 13.2
- 22 Jan 18 - ESET Internet Security 188.8.131.52 (64-bit...
- 22 Jan 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 184.108.40.206 (64-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - 4K Video Downloader 220.127.116.115
- 22 Jan 18 - Snipaste 1.16.2 (64-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - GOG Galaxy 18.104.22.168
- 22 Jan 18 - Polaris Office 8.1.493.25641
- 22 Jan 18 - Opera 50.0 Build 2762.67 (32-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - RogueKiller 22.214.171.124
- IridiumIridium 2017.11 (32-bit)
- AOL ShieldAOL Shield Browser 60.0.2879.0
- ExplorerInternet Explorer 11.0 (Windows 7...
- SilverlightSilverlight 5.1.50907 (32-bit)
- VivaldiVivaldi 1.13.1008.44 (32-bit)
- DragonComodo Dragon Internet Browser 60...
- AvantAvant Browser 2017 Build 12
- OperaOpera 50.0 Build 2762.67 (32-bit)
- MaxthonMaxthon 126.96.36.19900
- ChromodoChromodo 188.8.131.525
- QupZillaQupZilla Browser 2.2.4
- SRWare IronSRWare Iron 63.0.3300.0 (32-bit)
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 62 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware