With Java (JRE) you can run Java applications on your Windows PC!
- 15 Jul 18 - VueScan 9.6.12 (64-bit)
- 15 Jul 18 - ProgDVB 7.24.3 (64-bit)
- 15 Jul 18 - Directory Lister 2.29 (64-bit)
- 15 Jul 18 - AVG Virus Definitions (July 15th 2018)
- 15 Jul 18 - Chromium 69.0.3493.0
- 14 Jul 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.4....
- 14 Jul 18 - Atom 1.28.2 (64-bit)
- 14 Jul 18 - IceCream Screen Recorder 5.75
- 14 Jul 18 - CodeLobster IDE 1.2.0
- 14 Jul 18 - Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 23.85
About Java Runtime Environment (32-bit)
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few. It's also integral to the intranet applications and other e-business solutions that are the foundation of corporate computing. The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) provides the libraries, the Java Virtual Machine, and other components to run applets and applications written in the Java programming language. In addition, two key deployment technologies are part of the JRE: Java Plug-in, which Enables Applets to Run in Popular Browsers; and Java Web Start, which deploys standalone applications over a network. Many cross platform applications also require Java to operate p... Read More »
- UR BrowserUR Browser 61.1.3163.24
- ExplorerInternet Explorer 11.0 (Windows 7...
- IceDragonComodo IceDragon Internet Browser...
- ChromodoChromodo 126.96.36.1995
- Cent BrowserCent Browser 188.8.131.52 (32-bit)
- SeaMonkeySeaMonkey 2.49.3
- WaterfoxWaterfox 56.2.2
- FalkonFalkon 3.0.1 (32-bit)
- Epic BrowserEpic Privacy Browser 62.0.3202.94
- ChromiumChromium 69.0.3493.0
- SRWare IronSRWare Iron 67.0.3500.0 (32-bit)
- SpeedyFoxSpeedyFox 2.0.22 Build 127
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware