With Java (JRE) you can run Java applications on your Windows PC!
About Java Runtime Environment (32-bit)
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few. It's also integral to the intranet applications and other e-business solutions that are the foundation of corporate computing. The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) provides the libraries, the Java Virtual Machine, and other components to run applets and applications written in the Java programming language. In addition, two key deployment technologies are part of the JRE: Java Plug-in, which Enables Applets to Run in Popular Browsers; and Java Web Start, which deploys standalone applications over a network. Many cross platform applications also require Java to operate p... Read More »
- 23 Jan 18 - Imo Messenger for Windows 1.2.0
- 23 Jan 18 - GitKraken 3.3.3 (64-bit)
- 23 Jan 18 - GitKraken 3.3.3 (32-bit)
- 23 Jan 18 - Google Earth 184.108.40.20605
- 23 Jan 18 - Chromium 65.0.3330.0
- 22 Jan 18 - OBS Studio 21.0.1
- 22 Jan 18 - QuarkXPress 2017 13.2
- 22 Jan 18 - ESET Internet Security 220.127.116.11 (64-bit...
- 22 Jan 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 18.104.22.168 (64-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - 4K Video Downloader 22.214.171.1245
- WaterfoxWaterfox 56.0.3
- BliskBlisk 126.96.36.199
- SlimBrowserSlimBrowser 8.00 Build 005
- MaxthonMaxthon 188.8.131.5200
- LunascapeLunascape Browser 184.108.40.206563
- SRWare IronSRWare Iron 63.0.3300.0 (32-bit)
- UR BrowserUR Browser 55.1.2883.68 Beta
- K-MeleonK-Meleon 76.0 RC
- ExplorerInternet Explorer 11.0 (Windows 7...
- CyberfoxCyberfox 52.6.1 (32-bit)
- OperaOpera 50.0 Build 2762.67 (32-bit)
- Cent BrowserCent Browser 220.127.116.11 (32-bit)
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware