What's new in this version:
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.69-3-gcfd95
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 6.1.6
- Updated MediaInfo Lite to version 0.7.92.1
- Better compatibility with DriverPack installer. If the codec pack installer is executed by DriverPack, and a generic VGA driver is detected, then the drivers' (lack of) capabilities are ignored, and we will use the capability information from our internal GPU database, assuming a proper graphics driver will get installed. This will ensure that all options in the codec pack that depend on GPU capabilities are set to optimal default values.
- Please report if you know of any other installation scenarios where the runtime detection of the codec pack should be adjusted