Password manager that makes browsing easier and more secure
- 19 Apr 18 - Logitech Gaming Software 8.98.234 (64-bit...
- 19 Apr 18 - Pandora Recovery 18.104.22.1680
- 19 Apr 18 - iTools 22.214.171.124
- 19 Apr 18 - SourceTree 126.96.36.199
- 19 Apr 18 - Maxthon 188.8.131.5200
- 19 Apr 18 - Bandicam 4.1.3 Build 1400
- 19 Apr 18 - VSO Downloader 184.108.40.206
- 19 Apr 18 - EmEditor Professional 17.6.0 (32-bit)
- 19 Apr 18 - Wavebox 3.14.2 (64-bit)
- 19 Apr 18 - Atom 1.26.0 (64-bit)
About LastPass (32-bit)
LastPass is the last password you will ever need. It allows you to: Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one. LastPass has addons for: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari (for Mac), Google Chrome, and works with other browsers with Bookmarklets (e.g. Opera). LastPass uses Host Proof Hosting techniques to synchronize your passwords all while LastPass never has access to your sensitive data. LastPass offers a premium upgrade as well for mobile access on iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Google Android, Palm webOS, and Symbian phones. Simple, Fast, and Effortless Browsing:Save as You GoDownload and setup with LastPass in minutes. Once you've created your account, LastPass prompts you to save new sites as you browse - so... Read More »
- ZoneAlarm PROZoneAlarm Pro Firewall 15.2.053.1...
- OkayFreedomOkayFreedom 1.7.4
- Protect FolderProtected Folder 1.3
- KasperskyKaspersky Internet Security 2018...
- HP SimplePassHP SimplePass 8.01.46
- Quick HealQuick Heal Total Security 17.0 (3...
- Dr.WebDr.Web Security Space 11.0.7.0402...
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Password Manager 3.7....
- KeePassKeePass 2.38
- SteganosSteganos Online Shield 1.6.2
- Privacy DrivePrivacy Drive 3.12.5 Build 1344
- G DATAG DATA Internet Security 220.127.116.11
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware