Password manager that makes browsing easier and more secure
- 20 Jul 18 - iTools 220.127.116.11
- 20 Jul 18 - SourceTree 18.104.22.168
- 20 Jul 18 - doPDF 9.4.241
- 20 Jul 18 - TagScanner 6.0.30
- 20 Jul 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2601.0 (32-bit)
- 20 Jul 18 - AnyDesk 4.2.2
- 20 Jul 18 - Avira System Speedup 22.214.171.12462
- 20 Jul 18 - Avira Optimization Suite 126.96.36.19971
- 20 Jul 18 - Avira Free Security Suite 188.8.131.5271
- 20 Jul 18 - Google Toolbar 7.5.8321.2252 (IE)
About LastPass (32-bit)
LastPass is the last password you will ever need. It allows you to: Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one. LastPass has addons for: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari (for Mac), Google Chrome, and works with other browsers with Bookmarklets (e.g. Opera). LastPass uses Host Proof Hosting techniques to synchronize your passwords all while LastPass never has access to your sensitive data. LastPass offers a premium upgrade as well for mobile access on iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Google Android, Palm webOS, and Symbian phones. Simple, Fast, and Effortless Browsing:Save as You GoDownload and setup with LastPass in minutes. Once you've created your account, LastPass prompts you to save new sites as you browse - so... Read More »
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Internet S...
- CyberGhostCyberGhost VPN 184.108.40.206
- Private AccessPrivate Internet Access 0.79
- IPVanishIPVanish 220.127.116.11
- USB SecureUSB Secure 2.1.6
- Event LogEvent Log Explorer 4.6
- AxCryptAxCrypt 2.1.1560
- BoxcryptorBoxcryptor 2.28.797
- TrustPortTrustPort Internet Security 2017...
- VeraCryptVeraCrypt 1.22
- Vault ManagerPassword Vault Manager Enterprise...
- F-SecureF-Secure Internet Security 17.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware