Password manager that makes browsing easier and more secure
- 18 Mar 18 - Gajim 1.0.0
- 18 Mar 18 - Cyberfox 52.7.1 (64-bit)
- 18 Mar 18 - ADVANCED Codecs 8.9.0
- 18 Mar 18 - STANDARD Codecs 6.3.0
- 18 Mar 18 - Macrium Reflect Free Edition 7.1.2963 (64...
- 18 Mar 18 - Advanced IP Scanner 2.5 Build 3567
- 18 Mar 18 - Tor Browser 7.5.2
- 18 Mar 18 - Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 23.45
- 18 Mar 18 - VueScan 9.6.07 (64-bit)
- 18 Mar 18 - Bitdefender Home Scanner 184.108.40.2065
About LastPass (32-bit)
LastPass is the last password you will ever need. It allows you to: Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one. LastPass has addons for: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari (for Mac), Google Chrome, and works with other browsers with Bookmarklets (e.g. Opera). LastPass uses Host Proof Hosting techniques to synchronize your passwords all while LastPass never has access to your sensitive data. LastPass offers a premium upgrade as well for mobile access on iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Google Android, Palm webOS, and Symbian phones. Simple, Fast, and Effortless Browsing:Save as You GoDownload and setup with LastPass in minutes. Once you've created your account, LastPass prompts you to save new sites as you browse - so... Read More »
- PandaPanda Internet Security 2016 17.0...
- 1Password1Password 6.8.496
- Freedome VPNF-Secure Freedome VPN 2.10.4980.0
- KasperskyKaspersky Total Security 220.127.116.11...
- Recover KeysRecover Keys 10.0.4.201 (32-bit)
- AxCryptAxCrypt 2.1.1547
- DashlaneDashlane 5.8.0
- KasperskyKaspersky Password Manager 9.0.0....
- F-SecureF-Secure Internet Security 17.0
- OkayFreedomOkayFreedom 1.7.4
- ZA ExtremeZoneAlarm Extreme Security 15.2.0...
- SpotfluxSpotflux 3.2.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware